Question for Edinburgh Applicants

Started by Cornish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cornish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Scotland-hopefulls,

I applied to Edinburgh and never received an e-mail from them saying they got my application and asking for which program I was applying (I am looking at the 5 year program). After reading a few posts I realized other people were getting reponses, so I e-mailed Yvonne and she said she sent me that e-mail on October 18th. I know I never got that (weird), so I was wondering if when people do hear back from them again regarding interviews can they please post it up? I certainly don't want to miss an interview to the one school I applied!

Thank very much and good luck to everyone 👍
 
That's weird that you did not get it. I just emailed her and she emailed me right back the next day.
 
Yeah, it was odd. The only thing I can think of is that it went into my Bulk mail box, which I never look at and delete right away. But I've had other e-mails similar to that one (going to lots of people) that don't get filtered into there. But at least I know they got my application after e-mailing Yvonne about it!

Lets keep our fingers crossed OSJ 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, it was odd. The only thing I can think of is that it went into my Bulk mail box, which I never look at and delete right away. But I've had other e-mails similar to that one (going to lots of people) that don't get filtered into there. But at least I know they got my application after e-mailing Yvonne about it!

Lets keep our fingers crossed OSJ 🙂

😱 These days I obsessively check my bulk mail folder, in addition to all items I believe are spam upon first glance. I don't want to delete a precious piece of information without knowing it! (Plus, I'm waiting for the Wisconsin supplemental, so don't want to delete that!)
 
Cornish, under your "status" it says you're a veterinarian. Then why would you be applying to the Royal Dick School? Just curious...
 
The only thing I have heard was awhile back an email asking if I was interested in the 4 or the 5 year program.
 
Oops....no I'm not a vet! As you can tell I don't have many posts so I'm new to the forum. Now I need to figure out how to change that...
 
Oops....no I'm not a vet! As you can tell I don't have many posts so I'm new to the forum. Now I need to figure out how to change that...

My Account --> Edit Profile
Scroll down to "Additional Information"