Question for Harvard acceptees/applicants regarding RECOMMENDATIONS, Please help

Started by Premed2003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Premed2003

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question regarding Harvard applications. I had 2 research positions. 1 position for 2 months during a summer, and the other for 1 year and I'm continuing next year. I Have a rec from my 2 year research position, but not from the 2 MONTH position. The supervisor likes me, but I really don't know him at all, and I don't want to ask him for a rec. Does Harvard REALLY want a rec from every research prof? Has anyone done this before?
Thanks