Question for International students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LLUProf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK SDNers, I try and help when there are questions that I can answer, now I need some help from you. How much was the deposit fee that you paid after being accepted to an International Dentist Program to hold your position in the program? (You don't need to list Loma Linda's, as I am aware of what that one is :) ) If you could please, list your school and the amount. Thank you for any help you can provide. Dr. Mitchell

Members don't see this ad.

OK SDNers, I try and help when there are questions that I can answer, now I need some help from you. How much was the deposit fee that you paid after being accepted to an International Dentist Program to hold your position in the program? (You don't need to list Loma Linda's, as I am aware of what that one is :) ) If you could please, list your school and the amount. Thank you for any help you can provide. Dr. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell, I have been accepted at University of Minnesota PASS Program. I am supposed to pay $22,000 in five installments before the start of the Program to meet the acceptance condition.

Dr.Mitchell,
For Colorado University it is $2,500/-.

Members don't see this ad :)
UIC ask for $5000.:nod:

Hi Dr. Mitchell,
for UMDNJ it is $5000/- and for NYU I believe its the same amount.

Hey Dr. Mitchell

Boston 3000
Tufts 2500
UCLA 3000
Pacific approx. 4000
Pittsburgh 750
Minnesota 5000 within 5 days
San Antonio 2500

Hi Dr. Mitchell,
Am just curious to know the figure and time frame for LLU, if u don't mind..

Hi Dr. Mitchell,
Am just curious to know the figure and time frame for LLU, if u don't mind..
This year it is 30 days and $1000.00 next year it will still be 30 days but will go up to $2500.00. As I am sure it was with most other schools, the deposit counts towards your first quarters tuition.

Thanks for all the responses:thumbup: a few more would be great. You guys are awesome!

Thanks for the info, Dr.Mitchell, you are awesome too,:)!
This year it is 30 days and $1000.00 next year it will still be 30 days but will go up to $2500.00. As I am sure it was with most other schools, the deposit counts towards your first quarters tuition.

Thanks for all the responses:thumbup: a few more would be great. You guys are awesome!

5000$ and 2 weeks time to pay at NYU for earlier batches of accepted candidates. Later batches got 1 week time and so on. The $5000 was applied towards first semester tuition directly and is non refundable.