Question for my fellow female derm hopefuls

Started by ogo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ogo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are you ladies wearing for your interviews? I have a few skirt suits and pant suits and I've heard varying opinions as to which is most appropriate for a residency interview. On one hand, since I'm headed to some cold weather cities, a pant suit might be more comfortable. On the other hand, I have no clue what's appropriate. Any input??? 😳
 
At the interviews I have been to so far, there has been a mixture of both pant suits and skirt suits. I have no idea what's appropriate though.