Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,
I just finished one of the practice test on Princetonreview/examcracker. One of the answer keys provided by the website seem wrong.
Let me lay out the answer key for the question: The melting point of water at the lower pressure will be higher than that of it at the higher pressure.
From my understanding, since water boil at low temp at lower pressure condition, I am expecting the melting point of it will be lower at the lower pressure as well.
Please feel free to correct me if my understanding for concept is wrong.
Thanks. I am taking exam in July and frantically studying for it now.
I just finished one of the practice test on Princetonreview/examcracker. One of the answer keys provided by the website seem wrong.
Let me lay out the answer key for the question: The melting point of water at the lower pressure will be higher than that of it at the higher pressure.
From my understanding, since water boil at low temp at lower pressure condition, I am expecting the melting point of it will be lower at the lower pressure as well.
Please feel free to correct me if my understanding for concept is wrong.
Thanks. I am taking exam in July and frantically studying for it now.