Question for Pediatricians - working with school psychologists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

School Psych Student

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I'm new here, so I apologize if a) this is not the proper place for this question and b) my question has been asked before. I am a school psychology student, and I am working on a project in which I've been asked to look at how school psychologists work with pediatricians. So my question for any pediatricians (or medical students studying to be pediatricians) out there is: how often do you work with school psychologists? Also, what do you know about the roles of a school psychologist? Is there anything regarding these roles that you would like to learn more about?

Thank you in advance for any insight/answers you might offer! It is greatly appreciated!