Question for people already in BU MAMS program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

magentamoon

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I met with Natasha Hall last week and she told me we would be getting a big binder full of information in the fall including a list of schools where students have been accepted in the past. However, I'm completeing my AMCAS application now and I was wondering if any current students might PM me with the schools that have the highest number of acceptances. I already have schools picked out that I'm applying to but would be interested in seeing if there are others I should consider. Thanks for the help in advance!