Question for People who had interviews at LLU..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sminj85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..

Is there anyone who got rejected after interview at LLU?
I have seen many people waiting for their decisions but did not see many people who did not make it.

Is that true LLU is not as selective on GPA/DAT score as it is on religious value?

Also, which day from Mon to Fri they change the status on AADSAS?

I am so worried myself to a frazzle :(

Members don't see this ad.

aadsas usually changes at the beginning of the week as the admissions committee on Fridays. God willing my aadsas will change to "offer made" tomorrow :)

aadsas usually changes at the beginning of the week as the admissions committee on Fridays. God willing my aadsas will change to "offer made" tomorrow :)

Yea.. me too..
when was your interview? and are you SDA?
I am a Christian so I am not sure how this will affect...

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed in october. i am SDA. still not accepted yet. looks like it will be another week or two of waiting....just gotta keep praying

From what i understand, they have to go through and remove the people who have declined their offer (even dec offers). that should free up some space.

good luck and God bless

I was interviewed in Early December. My entire interview was on religion and it was over an hour. I am not SDA and I got rejected on Feb 6th just recently. I had a good feeling the moment I left the interview but once I got to my truck I didn't feel so well. Something just told me that I wasn't going to go here and sure enough 2 months later I get that nasty snail mail with my name on it not saying what I had hoped. By the way they meet and mail out their updates on Fridays.

does it say rejected or application denied on AADSAS?
or do i have to wait for a rejection letter in snail mail?

Funny thing was that the Snail Mail came the same day that AADSAS was updated for me. So I don't know if that was a coincidence or not, but it seems that they do it same day. Plus I'm sure that snail mail takes only a day or two for me since I live 15 min from Loma Linda.

I interviewed early September and got my addsas changed today "application denied". I'm not religious so I'm not entirely surprised.