Question for pharmacy students attending Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asterix421

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to Nova's School of Pharmacy. The campus was absolutely beautiful, and the facilities seemed to be top of the line. I'm still waiting for Purdue University to respond after my interview, and assuming I get into Purdue, I'm gonna have to make a decision between the two. The tuition is similar for out of state for both, and both pharmacy schools are great.

I was hoping a Nova student could let me know why they chose Nova and how they feel about their decision. How are the P1 and P2 classes? Is it easy to find rotations around Ft. Lauderdale? Are the students friendly or ultra competitive? How are the pharmacy frats and clubs? This is gonna be a big decision for me, and I want to make sure I make the right choice. I appreciate any advice or help that you can give me!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering did you recently get accepted and was your interview for nova in Jan.?

My interview was in November, but i was only accepted Feb 21.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was in November, but i was only accepted Feb 21.

Congrats on your acceptance. You might be my future classmate. :laugh: Why did it take so long? Were you on the waiting list?

I think its cuz they were waiting on my Fall semester grades and Pharmcas was late sending it to them....or i was late sending my transcript to Pharmcas:rolleyes:

Yeah...Im currently a prepharm at Purdue, so if i get into Purdues pharm school, its gonna be a toss up where i end up....that florida weather is so alluring after the snowstorm the Midwest has gone through!

I would still appreciate any help a Nova student or prospective student could give me in those questions up above.

Thanks