Question for PTs practicing in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopetobePT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of preparing for a PT school interview down in Florida and was wondering if any PTs currently practicing in FL could suggest some good resources/information for me to read up on. I live in NC so I am not familiar with everything in FL. I have checked on the FPTA website, but am unable to view much of it, as I am not a FPTA member.

Are there any current issues within the PT profession in FL that I should be well versed on?

Any links/websites/articles would be much appreciated since I would love to learn more.

Thank you in advance!