themuffinman11

2+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2017
Did any of you guys see any questions regarding carbohydrates on the organic chemistry portion? It's not in the list of topics the ADA gives and its also not covered in Mike's videos (he just covers D vs. L sugars), which cover all the sections of the 2017 DAT. I just want to know if I should be spending time on trying to understand all of it (there's some questions in destroyer on it).

Thanks!

gkhoda

2+ Year Member
May 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I haven't yet taken the DAT, but the DAT Destroyer does have some questions on carbohydrates, specifically sucrose and glucose. So it might be worthwhile studying for it!

Reactions: uhds and orgoman22
May 18, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Which videos does he mention them in?
I don't remember which specific video, but you could also use the free lance teacher guy on YT although he goes so much more in-depth. Other than knowing D vs L, destroyer should have all the questions you might need to know. Carbs fall into biochem so anything beyond the simple vocabulary is too much

Reactions: uhds

uhds

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't remember which specific video, but you could also use the free lance teacher guy on YT although he goes so much more in-depth. Other than knowing D vs L, destroyer should have all the questions you might need to know. Carbs fall into biochem so anything beyond the simple vocabulary is too much
Thank you!