Question for the Moderators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mine44u

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I respectfully ask this question-

Each time I post a thread concerning housing at the OUHSC (Oklahoma-OKC) on the pre-pharmacy/pharmacy forums, my posts/threads get moved to the siberia of this forum, where people can't respond to them. Why? and why are some other threads concerning housing, like the University of Houston housing thread, still on the pre-pharm/pharm forums and receiving lots of responses?
Obviously, I posted those threads for a reason; If I did not sincerely need help from my fellow future pharmacists, I will not have posted them.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

We have a forum for housing threads in the classifieds. This is a free service that we offer for our members and it gives a centralized area for folks to look. No ads of any sort belong in the main forums. If you note other threads that need to be moved there, please use the report post button (
report.gif
) so that the mods can take care of it.

As indicated, ads for housing go in the classifieds sections. If it makes you feel any better, that's where my ad for housing is. I've gotten 2 responses, both via PM so the lack of posts on there doesn't necessarily indicate that noone visits. The only exception I see to your query was the double post back in April which has already been addressed by Cycloketocaine. If it helps I've done quite a bit of searching on apartments.com, rent.com and craigslist.com. You're definitely right to look for info here, but I certainly wouldn't rely solely on SDN for my housing needs.