Question for those with Georgetown interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatsupdoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lost the information regarding my Georgetown interview, and was wondering what time you are supposed to get there (I remember something like 9:30 or 9:45) and where we are supposed to go. Anyone remember the information.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump.

Someone please help...

i dont have the information on me now but I will post it when i get home later tonight. When's your Iview?

Members don't see this ad :)
It's tomorrow. Thanks. I could call, but when I set it up the woman that I spoke to clearly told me not to call before to confirm -- so I don't want to sound like an idiot and ask for the time and the place. Thanks again.

hey, i hope you get this in time........it says arrival at 10 am, and the woman told me to get there at 945...........get there by 930 to be safe though............best of luck

nero

When I had my interview there, I was there by 9:45 (meet at the "fishbowl room" a room surrounded by windows). There is no shame in calling a school as long as you are respectful. Best of luck and make sure to stress ethics and how much you love their school during the interview. They are insecure like that...

hey, it says.

"All applicants invited to interview should report to the foyer of the Medical School Building at 3900 Reservoir Road, NW (located between Entrance 2 and Entrance 3). Upon entering the foyer, applicants should have a seat in the glass-enclosed lounge on the left. The Interview Coordinator will meet with you to record attendance and discuss the events for the day.

Please plan to arrive no later than 10:00 AM"

i'm interested to see what ya'll thought of Gtown. i interviwed in late october and ms sullivan's talk seemed sincere, but some what edgy with respect to their lack of ranking. they really only seem to want people who write letters saying how badly you want them. did anyone notice that?

but the main dean was really helpful. he really does a great job of answering questions during lunch.