Question: IU 2-day interview?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Borobaba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled for an interview at Indiana University and it's on a Friday & Saturday. The main interview is on Saturday but I still need to go in on Friday.

For people who have done it or know about it, can you give me some info about their 2-day interviews please? What things do they go through the first day? I'm assuming a campus tour, school info, and financial aid stuff on Friday and the interview on Saturday!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you a non-resident? I think only indiana residents have been interviewed so far....it only lasted 2 1/2 hrs.... There was an intro meeting, a tour, and 1 closed file interview in front of 2 faculty and a D4... Sorry I can't help you more! The admissions office is very very friendly- they might be able to tell you more if you just call and ask!

Good luck!

I am scheduled for an interview at Indiana University and it's on a Friday & Saturday. The main interview is on Saturday but I still need to go in on Friday.

For people who have done it or know about it, can you give me some info about their 2-day interviews please? What things do they go through the first day? I'm assuming a campus tour, school info, and financial aid stuff on Friday and the interview on Saturday!

Thanks!

I'm in the same situation. I think the first day is for what you mentioned (touring, meeting the staff, getting familiar with the school), and the second day is purely your interview. I think they offer the two different interview styles for students who perhaps know all they need about Indiana.

What day is your interview? I have mine on the 27-28 of October.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same situation. I think the first day is for what you mentioned (touring, meeting the staff, getting familiar with the school), and the second day is purely your interview. I think they offer the two different interview styles for students who perhaps know all they need about Indiana.

How did it go? I have my 2-day interview this up coming weekend.

What did most people wear for the "casual" first day?