Question on completing prereqs at CC in Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Omalichand

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I have been lurking in the shadows and reading a lot of comments on this issue but I need help on this matter as it concerns Texas medical schools. I would like to complete some prereqs at the CC here in Houston and then transfer to a 4 yr University to take some upper level science courses. Cost is a main factor as I am aware of the financial burden medical school poses. I am also currently working and intend to do so till I get into med school. My question is if anyone completed prereqs in a CC and was admitted into MD/DO school in Texas?

Thanks