Question on courseworks on AADSAS

Started by dental14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental14

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have a question on the courseworks part.
I have taken intro biology courses at the Univesrity but almost failed it.
I wanted to re-take it but I had to request a petition so I just retook the reciprocal course at the community college.
When I list the biology courses taken at the community college, should I list them as the repeat courses? or just biology courses?

Thank you for those who answers to this question-
it may be some kind of stupid question but very confusing to me :scared:

P.S one more question- is psychology a science course or not?