Question on DAT scores!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Andy1211241

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have question regarding rc. I hear that there is a cut off line for scores on certain sections. I took the DAT twice due to my low science scores on the first try (TS:17, AA:18 with rc:19). On my second test I improved my TS to 21 and PAT from 23 to 24, but my rc dropped to a 15 (math dropped a little bit from 22 to 19, don't think it will be much of a problem). In this case, would the dental schools completely ignore my first rc score and just look at my latest?