Question on Dr. Spetzler

Started by Italia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Italia

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question on the surgical procedure that Dr. Spetzler does. What's the name of the procedure where his patients are clinically dead to remove an aneurysm from the brain? I happened to catch the end of a show on Discovery Health about it and found out that Dr. Spetzler practices a short drive from my house. Help would be greatly appreciated
 
I have a question on the surgical procedure that Dr. Spetzler does. What's the name of the procedure where his patients are clinically dead to remove an aneurysm from the brain? I happened to catch the end of a show on Discovery Health about it and found out that Dr. Spetzler practices a short drive from my house. Help would be greatly appreciated
Hypothermic cardiac standstill