SliceofBread
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how the Plan-To-Enroll guidelines work with waitlist acceptances? I'm in a situation where I have received 1 acceptance several months ago, which I have marked as PTE in Amcas, with a Commit-To-Enroll deadline in late June. After April 30th, I got off a waitlist at a different school (with a CTE date in late June as well). This second school says that signing the acceptance letter is non-binding, but that they want me to sign it by the end of the week. I'm in a situation where I really want to see the full financial aid offers before I decide, but both schools have stated it won't be ready for at least another month. Am I able to sign the second school's letter and hold both acceptances until I get financial aid decision (since 1 acceptance came off the waitlist after 4/30), or do I have to withdraw from one? After calling AMCAS they stated after 4/30 to follow school-specific policies, but I haven't gotten much information from either one yet. Has anybody been in a similar situation? Thanks!