Question on PCAT scores

Started by bbaur77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbaur77

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the main school I want to get into takes the best score from each section from each test. Here are the scores from my first test.

Verbal - 46
Bio - 66
Reading - 68
Quant- 81
Chem - 93
Composite- 79

writing 3/3

I really only care about increasing my Biology section as of now. My question is are most schools like that where they mix and match scores from different tests to take the best scores?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.
 
So the main school I want to get into takes the best score from each section from each test. Here are the scores from my first test.

Verbal - 46
Bio - 66
Reading - 68
Quant- 81
Chem - 93
Composite- 79

writing 3/3

I really only care about increasing my Biology section as of now. My question is are most schools like that where they mix and match scores from different tests to take the best scores?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Mind if you would list your scaled ( 200 - 600 ) scores as well?
 
I have heard that each school is different. Some take the most recent, some take the highest composite, some mix and match. Your best bet is to call the other schools you plan to apply to and ask.