question on PharmCAS

Started by ldaisy16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ldaisy16

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I finished a summer course a week ago. I've just requested the transcript for that to be sent to PharmCAS, but they said that they won't send the transcript out until the summer grades are updated (in a month). I already know my grade for the class, so should I place taht class as completed, or in-progress in PharmCAS? I am planning to submit PharmCAS in a week or so. thanks!
 
Hi,
I finished a summer course a week ago. I've just requested the transcript for that to be sent to PharmCAS, but they said that they won't send the transcript out until the summer grades are updated (in a month). I already know my grade for the class, so should I place taht class as completed, or in-progress in PharmCAS? I am planning to submit PharmCAS in a week or so. thanks!

If I was in your position I would list it as completed because technically you have completed the course. It just hasn't been updated.