Question on VMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stang21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so when I was a junior in high school my high school had math courses that were taught at my high school but were given college credit at an area university. When I graduated from high school, I went to a different college for one semester, and after that semester I transferred to the college that I already had six math credits from junior year of high school. How do I document this on the vmcas institutions attended and coursework sections?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so when I was a junior in high school my high school had math courses that were taught at my high school but were given college credit at an area university. When I graduated from high school, I went to a different college for one semester, and after that semester I transferred to the college that I already had six math credits from junior year of high school. How do I document this on the vmcas institutions attended and coursework sections?

Contact VMCAS on that one. Do your transcripts from that university show the credits for those courses?

What math courses were they?

College Algebra and Trig and Special Functions