Question on when to start a carib school

Started by WTTL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WTTL

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Say I apply for Spring 2011. Do I also have to apply for Fall 2012 or will the computer do this for me?

What if I get accepted into Spring 2011 but decide to do Fall 2012? Thanks
 
Where did you apply? SGU was really flexible with me, but I don't know if it was because they really wanted me there or something. I initially applied there for Aug '11, but they said that it was full and that they would put me at a higher rank on the wait list. They also suggested that if it was okay with me, they would let me in for Jan '12 for sure. So yea. Pretty flexible, but again, I don't know if it was a special case for me