question please

Started by PaulKu34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PaulKu34

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone,

i'm planning to do some postbacc (as a 2nd bachelor candidate) at a Cal State University. Trouble is, I'm unfamiliar with the system. I'm aware that San Francisco State U is popular among postbacc student, but I'm considering other cal state schools. Can anyone tell me their opinions in terms of doing postbacc work at Cal State LA, Cal State Long Beach, Cal State Dominguez HIlls, Cal State Northridge, San Jose State U., Cal State San Bernardino. Which school has good postbacc program, pretty popular among postbac students, gives good support to students, and just good overall? Any insights would be much appreciated. thanks a bunch