question regarding ADEA AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spoog74

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
under the "coursework", do i have to actually submit every course i took throughout my under grad semesters? Is there in easier way ( submitting my transcript)? Sorry if this may be a dumb question

Members don't see this ad.

under the "coursework", do i have to actually submit every course i took throughout my under grad semesters? Is there in easier way ( submitting my transcript)? Sorry if this may be a dumb question

Yes, submit them all

Yes, every single one. Make sure to have a cup of coffee next to you when you start. :yawn: We all went through the tedious process.

What helps is to have access to your student account at your university. So you can have the page open where you can see your transcript electronically via web, and then just copy and paste (i.e. course title).

Members don't see this ad :)
The spot for course name only take so many characters. What is my course name is longer than that???

must submit all... if you don't, ur just gonna postpone the inevitable cause AADSAS will take longer time verifying and fixing ur mistakes.

The spot for course name only take so many characters. What is my course name is longer than that???

Then they'll reject it and you'll have to find a college that has shorter names and retake.

Just do what it says. Type it exactly as you see it on the transcript. When you run out of characters, stop and move on. They know there's a limit, they set it. And they are going to check it all against your transcript. Don't try to cut out words or characters yourself.