Question Regarding AMCAS Letter Packet Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leeroy_Jenkins

Reaction score
Hello! First post here so I hope I'm doing this correctly.

My university is sending a letter packet to AMCAS. Do I need to list the names of the letter authors under the "additional authors" box?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Solution
No. The packet is one item and AMCAS will match the packet to the one item you said was coming. Application readers at various schools will open the packet (one click) and see all the letters. Entering the names of the writers would make it appear as if each of them was uploading a letter and they may even get emails asking the to do that which defeats the purpose of a packet.
No. The packet is one item and AMCAS will match the packet to the one item you said was coming. Application readers at various schools will open the packet (one click) and see all the letters. Entering the names of the writers would make it appear as if each of them was uploading a letter and they may even get emails asking the to do that which defeats the purpose of a packet.

Solution
The famous LizzyM! Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user