Question regarding B of A loan

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regarding the B of A loan (100% doc loan), I was talking with a friend of mine the other day who used this loan to get his house. He told me that they have a minimun credit score of 720. Is this true? I look at several other loan programs, many with 100% and they quote MUCH lower minimums than this.
I hope not, for my sake...in the 660s.

Thanks
 
According to a speaker who came to our school, physiciansloans.com will take people in the 680-720 range. They don't seem to count spouse income like BoA does though.
When looking at these loans, check the states in which they are available- not all states (where you purchase) are covered!
 
B of A has established the physician loan for quite some time. I worked with our wholesaler to get feedback for adjustments as I was handling larger volumes of these loans.
physicianloans.com is not a bank, but just a broker. I strongly advise against using them.
According to a speaker who came to our school, physiciansloans.com will take people in the 680-720 range. They don't seem to count spouse income like BoA does though.
When looking at these loans, check the states in which they are available- not all states (where you purchase) are covered!