Question regarding B of A loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regarding the B of A loan (100% doc loan), I was talking with a friend of mine the other day who used this loan to get his house. He told me that they have a minimun credit score of 720. Is this true? I look at several other loan programs, many with 100% and they quote MUCH lower minimums than this.
I hope not, for my sake...in the 660s.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

what if getting married soon, and have additional income etc. Still 680 huh?

According to a speaker who came to our school, physiciansloans.com will take people in the 680-720 range. They don't seem to count spouse income like BoA does though.
When looking at these loans, check the states in which they are available- not all states (where you purchase) are covered!

B of A has established the physician loan for quite some time. I worked with our wholesaler to get feedback for adjustments as I was handling larger volumes of these loans.
physicianloans.com is not a bank, but just a broker. I strongly advise against using them.
According to a speaker who came to our school, physiciansloans.com will take people in the 680-720 range. They don't seem to count spouse income like BoA does though.
When looking at these loans, check the states in which they are available- not all states (where you purchase) are covered!