Question Regarding Choose Your Medical School Tool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurodoctoro

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that I need to narrow my acceptances down to 1 by April 30. However, I am accepted to an AMCAS MD school as well as TCOM (TMDSAS DO school). If these are my only acceptances so far, do I need to worry about withdrawing from one by the 30th? I would like to wait a little longer to receive financial aid information before making a decision if possible.

Also, in the Choose Your Medical School Tool, there is not an option to even select TCOM. So I am mostly wondering how to handle my acceptances in this situation.

Thanks for the help.