Question regarding DAT DESTROYER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tisler

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does this product really help??
I want some feedback on this product from people who have actually used it.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

its worth the $180 or however much it is now... it actually makes you think...
alot more worth than the $1400 I paid to Kaplan... NOW, that was a waste of money.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the questions in the Dat destroyer are much harder then the actual DAT questions.IF you can do the problems in the DAT destroyer then your in good shape .Thats how i feel.

I've been using Destroyer now for about 2wks, and I am pleased with it. The problems are very difficult (4-5 step ochem rxn's), and the explanations are very clear to understand. You start to see similarities in the questions and suddenly a 1-2 step ochem rxn is a relief.

Yea I agree destroyer is great for all the sciences i also like to use cliffs AP bio!!!

Oh yeah for sure.

After using DAT Destroyer, every other study material, even Kaplan especially for the Science sections seem very easy.

I would highly recommend DAT Destroyer to anyone from personal use. That along with Kaplan i think is excellent. The new Kaplan is actually a lot better now and has full color too.