Question Regarding Experiences Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cortops23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am filling out the experiences section on AACOMAS and have two questions I was hoping someone could help me with.

1. I am currently finishing a degree as a health professions student, and have had three clinical experiences as part of my training. Should I list these individually, or should they all be combined into one entry?

2. I have been volunteering with a program for the past two years, the second of which I was selected for a leadership position within. Same question as above--should these be two separate entries, or can I combine them?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

What I would do:

1. List as three separate experiences.
2. List as one experience. Mention your leadership position in the title and description box.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for your response. I have one more instance of this I am now realizing:

I shadowed two physicians (one DO, one MD) who practice in different specialities. Should these be separate or individual?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your response. I have one more instance of this I am now realizing:

I shadowed two physicians (one DO, one MD) who practice in different specialities. Should these be separate or individual?

I listed mine as separate experience. Be sure to include their speciality in the title of the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user