Question regarding grade replacement for orgo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nm825

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated last May. I my university I had two separate grades for each orgo. section: a three-credit grade from the lecture and a one-credit grade from the lab. I want to re-take orgo. II at a community college before I apply this June as I received a C in orgo II lecture at my university.

The only community college in my area offering orgo. II only offers it as a combination lab/lecture four-credit grade. Will this work for grade replacement?

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated last May. I my university I had two separate grades for each orgo. section: a three-credit grade from the lecture and a one-credit grade from the lab. I want to re-take orgo. II at a community college before I apply this June as I received a C in orgo II lecture at my university.

The only community college in my area offering orgo. II only offers it as a combination lab/lecture four-credit grade. Will this work for grade replacement?

I was told by AACOMAS that whenever you put down a 4 hour combined lecture and lab class in the application, you have to separate it. I think it should work for grade replacement. Usually the hours your are replacing has to equal or less than the course used to replace them. Meaning a 3 hour class camn only be replaced by a 3 or >3 hour class. It should replace the lab as well however, i would just call aacomas and talk to them about it, they are very helpful.