Question regarding LOR format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slumber

Hear Me Roar!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so I have professors promised to write LORs for me. Let say I'm applying to 15 different DS, do they need to write 15 letters/person each addressed to the different DS I'm applying to or just write 1 general LOR for all the DS?

I'm assuming it's the latter because AADSAS only accepts 4 letters, and it's will too much to ask of my professors to write and change the letter 15 times each.

Sorry if this question has been asnwered before, i did use the search button but i couldn't find anything related to what I'm asking.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys, so I have professors promised to write LORs for me. Let say I'm applying to 15 different DS, do they need to write 15 letters/person each addressed to the different DS I'm applying to or just write 1 general LOR for all the DS?

I'm assuming it's the latter because AADSAS only accepts 4 letters, and it's will too much to ask of my professors to write and change the letter 15 times each.

Sorry if this question has been asnwered before, i did use the search button but i couldn't find anything related to what I'm asking.

Oh goodness! Just one generic, not addressing any dental school in particular. I don't know a professor who would address 15 letters differently! :laugh:

Oh goodness! Just one generic, not addressing any dental school in particular. I don't know a professor who would address 15 letters differently! :laugh:

Haha, My professor told me personally that he's willing to write 1 letter per school, up to 15 schools. So I was little bit confused. Thanks for clearing it up for me guys. :laugh: