Question regarding personal statement and..

Started by sdh0202
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdh0202

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm preparing for my second PCAT on October since I had like 57 composite score in my first test 🙁
I was looking to submit my pharmCAS application to schools after I take my October PCAT since I didn't want to be considered from current PCAT score, then I heard from my advisor that I should submit my application ASAP since it will takes about 5 weeks to process.
I have like 3.2 gpa with 91 credits on my hand (But i won't be graduating).
so, my question is should I work on my personal statement right now and submit the application since I have LORs, transcript, and other necessary things on file already?
How long was your personal statement? If you can provide some tips for writing personal statement, I would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
 
I am still working on mine. I wi be submitting no later tham the 15th. I wrote about background, why pharmacy, and how it will help me acheive my goals. I didn't have anything great to talk about. You can do a google search for personal statements for pharmacy and med school.