Question regarding SMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

godzilla0120

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.2 undergrad GPA.
Planning to go to one of SMP programs.
my MCAT score is 26, which is below average.
This is actually my third time taking it.
the previous two had expired.

I worked in a clinic for one year
currently volunteering
Published my undergrad research paper.
and currently working for Quest Diagnostic

My question is do I have a shot for SMP.
Or I need to retake my MCAT????
 
Does the SMP require it? Not all of them do- I know Toledo's MSBS, for example, only requires an MCAT when you do your interview for the med school in May. I would retake it, but not until you have to do so.
 
whether they require it or not is moot. OP has taken the mcat and should release the scores to SMP/schools