Question Regarding Submitting my PTCAS Application

Started by ktachiba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ktachiba

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm finished writing the main PTCAS essay, and several specific school essays, but I have 2 more schools that require essays specifically for them (USC and NYMC). I already have the other parts of my application done, including sending my transcripts and GRE scores. Should I e-submit the application now so that I have a better chance of getting into the schools I've already finished applying to, and then add USC and NYMC once I finish writing their essays (I believe you can add schools after you e-submit)? Or should I just e-submit everything at once? I am applying to 15 schools too FYI.
 
If any of your schools have rolling admissions, then I would submit now and add the other schools later. I don't see any reason to wait.