Question regarding the actual DAT RC section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hmh72998

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know that for the RC section you can either choose to do it on the computer (60 minutes) or get the actual sections on paper (50 minutes). My question is what do you think is better to work on? so far all my RC practices are on paper and I barely get to finish on time with it. Should I do it on the computer for the actual one and gain the 10 extra minutes.

Advice please? ... Thanks! :]

Members don't see this ad.

You have been badly misinformed. If someone you trusted told you this I suggest you not believe a word they say in the future or be suspect of it.

There is no option. It is the computer and only the computer.

So I know that for the RC section you can either choose to do it on the computer (60 minutes) or get the actual sections on paper (50 minutes). My question is what do you think is better to work on? so far all my RC practices are on paper and I barely get to finish on time with it. Should I do it on the computer for the actual one and gain the 10 extra minutes.

Advice please? ... Thanks! :]

I think if you were an eskimo, I could probably sell you some ice.

I wish they had this option for QR: if you don't use the calculator, then you get an extra 10 min.