Question regarding the OH supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

melanda8485

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I may have totally missed some instructions somewhere, but here's my question...

On the second page are we only supposed to list 2 veterinary/animal experiences? And are we supposed to just list one, or several organizations & community service activities?


Thanks for your help!
 
I just did my supplemental...and it looks just like last year. You can only put 2 Vet and 2 animal experiences (which is dumb b/c I just filled out the VMCAS with the same information and way more) and you can list organizations and community service you've done...as many as you can think of, just list them all. Hope that helps!