question regarding UCLA interview

Started by pishi1361
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pishi1361

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who had already your interviews at UCLA, can you please tell me how many people were interviewed on the day you had your interview at UCLA? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the interview info e-mail from UCLA and it says that lunch WILL NOT be provided. Do they give snacks or refreshments?
 
No, they did not give us ANYTHING! no snacks or refreshments...bring your own!👍


I just got the interview info e-mail from UCLA and it says that lunch WILL NOT be provided. Do they give snacks or refreshments?
 
11/7 they gave us a boxed lunch 😎
Maybe they've changed it since then. Eat Breakfast before you go though!
 
Hey guys that have already interviewed - how were the interviews? I mean were they pretty laid back, or what? I have mine on the 27th.
 
Yeah, the interviews are pretty laid back, they just want to get to know you👍


Hey guys that have already interviewed - how were the interviews? I mean were they pretty laid back, or what? I have mine on the 27th.
 
Thanks calculus2008, I'm not too worried, from what I understand they accept like 23 out of 25 out of staters who get an interview. Did they say anything about how if you got an interview you are pretty much in?
 
Yeah, I've heard that most people who get an interview, especially an early interview, are pretty much in. I think they're gonna interview 50 people before Dec 1st and are gonna send out 40 acceptances on Nov. 30th. Good luck to you👍

Thanks calculus2008, I'm not too worried, from what I understand they accept like 23 out of 25 out of staters who get an interview. Did they say anything about how if you got an interview you are pretty much in?