question regarding usc supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question regarding usc's supplemental. Is the supplemental application (including the money order) suppose to be postmakred by November 1st or received by November 1st?

Also, since USC's supplemental is online, how do I send the money order? Do I just send it separately and include a note with my name and pharmcas ID? I haven't gotten past the essay portion of the USC supplemental yet so I'm not what lies after that.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

When you get to the last page of the online application, they will ask you to print and fill out a form and have the money order sent along with it. Since the admissions people are okay with us sending the AP reports ourselves, I sent my AP report, that form, and the money order altogether in one envelope.

Umm, since I've never sent any money order before, where can I find any info whether USC has accepted my money order or not?

Sorry for reviving an old topic ^^;;;

You can call the number on the back of your money order receipt to find out if it has been cashed. Or just call the admissions office.