Question regarding White Coat Ceremony

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnv

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, for the white coat ceremony, did you bring your parents with you? I am not sure if I should make a big deal about it and have them leave work for that day.

For those starting this fall, are you guys inviting your family? I don't want to look like a loser if I don;t bring anyone with me.

Members don't see this ad.

White coat ceremony is not very important to bring your family to (unless if they want to come). It usually last 1 hr where top faculties give a little speech and for you to try out your white coat. There will be number of your fellow classmates that will not bring their family there (esp. if they are from another state).

dnv said:
Hi all, for the white coat ceremony, did you bring your parents with you? I am not sure if I should make a big deal about it and have them leave work for that day.

For those starting this fall, are you guys inviting your family? I don't want to look like a loser if I don;t bring anyone with me.