$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (question @ scholarships after college starts)

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the scholarships/fund you can get after starting college?

I know there are lots of scholarships are based on high school marks/ECs before entering college.

Anyone knows any info? Any good website? 😀
 
Last edited:
What are the scholarships/fund you can get after starting college?

I know there are lots of scholarships are based on high school marks/ECs before entering college.

Anyone knows any info? Any good website? 😀

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Happy_Man_Money.jpg

I hear you get paid to NOT annoy people. Is this true?
 
I hear you get paid to NOT annoy people. Is this true?

I have a job as a private tutor. No, I do not get paid to not annoy people. If you are expert at that job, PM me with your information.

Do you know any info about the scholarships you can get after entering college?

P.S Removed the picture that causes annoying feelings I guess.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you could check your uni's private scholarship site. Many of those are open to continuing students.

If you're good at sports you could walk on a sports team. One of my siblings got a 15% scholarship after walking on and playing well for a season. Doesn't guarantee anything, but it could be fun even if you don't get anything.