Question to the DO's?

Started by DO_2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DO_2007

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have 2 questions for the DO's:
1) Can I apply to The osteopathic internship in the dual AOA/ACGME accredited programs? would they approved if I matched in Neurology?

2) what are my chances of matching in neuro with a 450 on level 1 comlex (2nd attempt) and no level 2 score, with 2 strong LORs one from the chairman of a good program.

I love neuro, should I go ahead and apply every where? or just find me something less competitive?

Thank you for you input.
 
Hello, I have 2 questions for the DO's:
1) Can I apply to The osteopathic internship in the dual AOA/ACGME accredited programs? would they approved if I matched in Neurology?

2) what are my chances of matching in neuro with a 450 on level 1 comlex (2nd attempt) and no level 2 score, with 2 strong LORs one from the chairman of a good program.

I love neuro, should I go ahead and apply every where? or just find me something less competitive?

Thank you for you input.

You are an american medical school grad with a pulse, you will match somewhere. Even with a score of 450, you can still match in a competitive program as long as you have good LOR's.

If a program is dual AOA/ACGME, then yes you can apply for osteopathic internship.