Question, too late to apply upenn post bac?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dapepsiman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be too late to apply for Upenn post bac special science program?
I have done some research and also called in the office but they weren't able to give me clear answer. Thanks.
 
I've heard of many people who applied a few days before the deadline and gotten it--definitely worth a shot. I got accepted earlier for the summer--PM me if you have any other questions about the application. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that late deadline, and I was wondering the same thing. Is there a hard limit on how many people UPenn will accept? As I have learned, admissions criteria can get much more strict closer to a deadline when there is rolling admissions and a limited class size.
 
no cap that i know of, but enrollment for fall classes starts before the deadline. So, be warned that by the time you are admitted some classes may be full
 
I think it started March 21 and ends April 3rd. For LPS, its basically a lottery for most classes.You say what you want, and then around end of April they tell you what you got
 
@ Robflanker, so do you register for classes, before you get accepted into the program? because I saw someone say that the class schedule comes out before the application deadline
 
Donchrissy - no you do not register for classes before your accepted. Depending on when you apply, you might get accepted before registration, or after registration. If you apply late, you run the risk of classes being closed out - esp if you are an SSP student, pre-health its less of an issue.

We have upenn thread that might be a better place for such discussions