Question with DAT AA...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tl413

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my first post!

I have been taking practice tests through Kaplan, and I cannot seem to bring up my Bio, Gchem, or Ochem scores. I score around 16 in each section, and I would like to do much better than that. I have been through the Kaplan book twice thoroughly, and I was wondering if there practice tests are comparable to the DAT on test day?

Also, is the Reading Comp. included in the AA scoring?

I take the test Monday, june 1, and I am getting very antsy/nervous while thinking about pushing it back. All of my other sections are above 20.

So what can I do to boost those science scores, or is Kaplan just harder?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone this is my first post!

I have been taking practice tests through Kaplan, and I cannot seem to bring up my Bio, Gchem, or Ochem scores. I score around 16 in each section, and I would like to do much better than that. I have been through the Kaplan book twice thoroughly, and I was wondering if there practice tests are comparable to the DAT on test day?

Also, is the Reading Comp. included in the AA scoring?

I take the test Monday, june 1, and I am getting very antsy/nervous while thinking about pushing it back. All of my other sections are above 20.

So what can I do to boost those science scores, or is Kaplan just harder?

1. If you are talking about tests from Kaplan BB, then the real one should be significantly harder.

2. RC is included in AA scoring.

3. You can try other resouces, such as Destroyer, Achiever, TS etc.

1. If you are talking about tests from Kaplan BB, then the real one should be significantly harder.

2. RC is included in AA scoring.

3. You can try other resouces, such as Destroyer, Achiever, TS etc.

I took Kaplan's online course, and bought their review book. So I have taken practice test through each of those.

So the sciences will be significantly harder compared to the tests I have take?

I took Kaplan's online course, and bought their review book. So I have taken practice test through each of those.

So the sciences will be significantly harder compared to the tests I have take?

the subject tests for kaplan online course should prepare you well. jigabodo was talking about the regular kaplan book that everyone can buy. You should be fine, don't worry. take one practice test with achiever first this weekend, if you get the scores you hoped for, take your test on monday. if u don't, then you can reschedule if u like. but yes, you should take an achiever practice test to see an accurate standing. and its a little too late for destroyer now.