Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allieb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is what is called a 'lazy eye'. But I've been realizing that when I stare closely into my left eye, instead of staying center and still, the eye begins to slowly drift sideways to the left and does not come back to center unless I purposefully re-center the eye. I was born myopic, worse in the left eye. This swaying only happens in the left eye. I first noticed this when I recently started wearing Contact Lenses and have to look closely at my pupil in order to apply them. I just don't know whats causing the eye to do that. Can anyone tell me what this could be? :confused:

Thankfully,
Allieb

Members don't see this ad.

You are asking for medical advice which is not allowed on this site per the terms of service. You should consult an ophthalmologist who can properly evaluate and advise you.

The answer will cost you anywhere between $100 to $1000 depending on how much the local ophthalmologist charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.