Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Akmmoo2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm submitting my application within the next two days.. I took my DAT last Tuesday therefore my scores aren't official in my application yet.. it's okay to submit it without them being official right? I've read some schools won't look over my application until official scores are there so would my application just sit there with them until then? Do they deny right away because of that? Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm submitting my application within the next two days.. I took my DAT last Tuesday therefore my scores aren't official in my application yet.. it's okay to submit it without them being official right? I've read some schools won't look over my application until official scores are there so would my application just sit there with them until then? Do they deny right away because of that? Thanks for your time.
No you are fine. Schools won't deny you for unofficial scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you pay the supplemental fees?
Not yet, going to e-submit my AADSAS app in 2 or 3 days. I took my DAT 10 days ago so still waiting for it to show up on my dentpin account.