Question

Started by kun_203
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kun_203

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I just need some opinion because I am new to the pre Pharmacy scence. If I take the PCAT in Oct (scoring 80-90 in practice tests), GPA of 3.3 -graduted(degree in chem), just started working at a pharmacy and if I apply to Pharmcas within the next week, is there a good chance of getting in pharm school and what would be good places to apply. I am a GA resident.....
I guess my question is whether it is too late to apply.....??
 
It's not late at all. You already have a bachelor's, so that's a great thing. GPA is decent. If you can get your applications in within the next few weeks, I think you'll be in decent shape.
 
You're not too late, but don't underestimate the amount of time it would take to finish your applications. Your personal statement could take a long time to perfect, along with the amount of supplemental applications.

Good luck! 🙂