Question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BeautifullyMade

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, just joined SDN. Have been a spectator for a while though. Just a couple of questions.

I wondered if anyone who took the Jan 19th PCAT has heard anything from the schools they applied to. LECOM placed my app on hold; haven't received results yet. Anyone taken PCAT in Jan and heard from the school they applied to?

I was fortunate to receive an invite for an interview with ACP on Feb 27th. Anyone, here have the same date? I am a little unsure (guess i could call and ask) about whether Vermont campus is 4 yr or 3 yr.

Is there anyone who interviewed with ACP who can shed some light on what they endured. I read some posts on people's feelings towards ACP, but nothing that quite encapsulated a detailed recap of the day they went through.

Congratulations to all recent Pharmacy acceptances. Wish you all the best of luck.

Sincerely

BMade