question

Started by gs4l
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gs4l

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I waited to long for a spine surgery, and it ruined a lot. My quality of life is ruined and it wasn't just that surgery. I 'm 29, can't walk, type, or see out of one eye. I'm considering refusing surgery. My worry is they will keep me alive w/o my consent. How big does a brain tumor have to be to be lethal? Will I have access to pain meds IV, my tolerace is 4mg diladid every 4hrs. Will I suffer???



don't ask alot , cause it's hard to type..
 

Attachments

I waited to long for a spine surgery, and it ruined a lot. My quality of life is ruined and it wasn't just that surgery. I 'm 29, can't walk, type, or see out of one eye. I'm considering refusing surgery. My worry is they will keep me alive w/o my consent. How big does a brain tumor have to be to be lethal? Will I have access to pain meds IV, my tolerace is 4mg diladid every 4hrs. Will I suffer???



don't ask alot , cause it's hard to type..


You should discuss these questions with your neurosurgeon. Also you have a long talk with your family about getting a living will and/or a power of attorney prior to surgery.
 
I wanted more than one opinion. Traveling is hard, that is why I don't go to a lot of doctors. Can any one guess what I have?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I waited to long for a spine surgery, and it ruined a lot. My quality of life is ruined and it wasn't just that surgery. I 'm 29, can't walk, type, or see out of one eye. I'm considering refusing surgery. My worry is they will keep me alive w/o my consent. How big does a brain tumor have to be to be lethal? Will I have access to pain meds IV, my tolerace is 4mg diladid every 4hrs. Will I suffer???



don't ask alot , cause it's hard to type..

A) if this is real (which I doubt it is) I am sorry to hear that
B) SDN is definitely not a place for medical advice