1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Questions about GPA

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by harkkam, Dec 16, 2008.

1. harkkam

7+ Year Member

I tired the search box but I couldnt find an answer. I hope to apply this May. I wont have graduated by then. I will still have about 10 classes to take. 1 summer semester and 1 Fall. Will the GPA from those semesters be taken into account?

Im worried that it wont be because Im using those semesters as a way to increase my GPA.

BTW the MAx GPA I can get is maybe a 3.24?

Would I be able to get in anywhere?

2. klpennin

klpennin 20/22/20
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The classes from the summer might come into play, but for a Dec. 1st acceptance, the fall classes will not be evaluated. Now if you don't get a Dec.1st acceptance, the fall grades may play a small role, but remember that the schools will see what you submitted in May, so they will use that to judge you first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. klutzy1987

klutzy1987 StudyingSucks Letsgo Mets
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    As long as your GPA is above 3 when you submit your aadsas you are ok provided you do well on your DAT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...